Zip up the Heated BTC 12V Quilted Jacket Liner and show Mother Nature who's in charge. The built-in temperature controller (BTC) offers three heat settings and three panels to keep your upper body wrapped in warmth. For a double kick of style and comfort, our custom Bar & Shield logo quilted pattern lines this lightweight, bulk-free layer. A simple connection to your bike's 12V electrical system powers this women's heated jacket liner. We also jacked up the versatility by designing a compatible heated gauntlet glove. The jacket's BTC also controls the gloves so you have only one temperature controller to manage. Read on for all the specs...
• Stay Dry: carbon nanocore heating system for fast, evenly distributed warmth through three heating panels—two chest and one back/collar.
• Connects to the bike 12V electrical system with a temperature control flap that stores wires and folds up when not in use.
• Built-in temperature controller with three heat settings controls both jacket and Heated BTC 12V Waterproof Leather Gauntlet Gloves (98322-17VW, sold separately).
• Ride Enhancing Features: Two-way zipper front with mock neck. Extended cuffs with thumbholes. Bungee cord and toggle hem. Stretch panels on sides and under sleeves for less bulk when worn under a jacket.
• Pockets: Embroidered graphics. Zipper hand-warmer pockets. Includes battery connecting harness.
• Materials: 100% nylon with quilted 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation. Nylon and knit brushed tricot lining. For best performance, wear over a base layer and under a jacket.
Obsolete (Discontinued) product